NZS is the largest non-for-profit student organization and first Independent Student Association in Poland divided into about 33 departments. As a student society, founded in 1981 and created during important historical events, NZS was deeply involved in many social transformations.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for developing students cultural life, crate positive and joyful image of students community and make university life more colorful.
NZS consists of only creative, passionate, talented and open-minded young people. We associate about 50 active members and over 30 sympathizers. NZS of the University of Economics in Katowice is one of the most active units in the country. Our representatives sit in Student Organizations Council and Departments Council. Besides we also support project management of our University.
Main projects and events:
- Adapciak – a camp for the first year students, bonding event and educational character.
- Wampiriada – facing with the problem of lack of blood, underlying importance of raising blood for our hospitals; event accompanied by a vast range of entertainments and courses for participants.
- Nie Zamykajcie Serc – a music concert connected with raising sweets for the orphange of the University of Economics in Katowice.
- Work&Travel – a project directed to those students, who want to travel and work abroad, informative character of the event is meant to help students to choose the best option.
- Studencki Nobel – a competition for the best and most active students in Poland.
- Economics and finance.
- Business world.
- Project management.
- Self development.
- And many, many more.
“We are what we repeatedly do”